\sˈandpɪpə], \sˈandpɪpə], \s_ˈa_n_d_p_ɪ_p_ə]\
Definitions of SANDPIPER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.