\sˈaʃe͡ɪ], \sˈaʃeɪ], \s_ˈa_ʃ_eɪ]\
Definitions of SACHET
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
A small bag containing perfumes to be placed among clothes to communicate to them an agreeable odour. The following is a formula for the powder they contain. Powdered cloves and powdered cassia, each one ounce; powdered orris root, an ounce and a half; powdered yellow sandal wood, one drachm; otto of roses, twenty-four drops; oil of lavender, oil of bergamot, each one drachm; musk, six grains. A scent-bag.
By Robley Dunglison