\ɹˈuːp], \ɹˈuːp], \ɹ_ˈuː_p]\
Definitions of ROUP
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Cynanche trachealis, Raucedo.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- fruit like that rose, consisting a cup formed of the calyx tube receptacle, and containing achenes. [Greek] An etaerio with achenes placed on concave thalamus.