\ɹə͡ʊzˈə͡ʊlə], \ɹəʊzˈəʊlə], \ɹ_əʊ_z_ˈəʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of ROSEOLA
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
An efflorescence in blushing patches, gradually deepening to a rose-colour, mostly circular or oval; often alternately fading and reviving; sometimes, with a colourless nucleus; and chiefly on the cheeks, neck, or arms. It is frequently found, as a symptom, in dentition, dyspepsia, rheumatism, etc., and is of no consequence. See Roseolae, Rubeola, and Scarlatina.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland