\ɹˈuːstə], \ɹˈuːstə], \ɹ_ˈuː_s_t_ə]\
Definitions of ROOSTER
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Template Bleeding Time
- Duration blood flow after skin puncture. This test is used as a measure of capillary and platelet function.