\ɹˈɪzəbə͡l], \ɹˈɪzəbəl], \ɹ_ˈɪ_z_ə_b_əl]\
Definitions of RISIBLE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.