\ɹˈɪŋk], \ɹˈɪŋk], \ɹ_ˈɪ_ŋ_k]\
Definitions of RINK
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.