\ɹˈa͡ɪt͡ʃəsnəs], \ɹˈaɪtʃəsnəs], \ɹ_ˈaɪ_tʃ_ə_s_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of RIGHTEOUSNESS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. The quality of being righteous; exact rectitude; purity of heart; godliness; virtue;- as applied to God, the holiness and perfection of this nature; his justice, truth, and faithfulness;- the way or means by which a sinner is made right with God: justification;- the cause of it; Christ;- also, justice between man and man; equity; honesty; fair dealing.