\ɹˈaɡe͡ɪdz], \ɹˈaɡeɪdz], \ɹ_ˈa_ɡ_eɪ_d_z]\
Definitions of RHAGADES
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Thomas Davidson
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.