\ɹɪvˌɜːbəɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɹɪvˌɜːbəɹˈeɪʃən], \ɹ_ɪ_v_ˌɜː_b_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of REVERBERATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- solution alphanaphthol, balsam tolu, benzoin, copal, oil thyme in ether; applied to skin, the ether evaporates and leaves a thin protective film, like that of collodion. A form of surgical dressing similar to collodion. An antiseptic varnish consisting copal resin, benzoin, balsam tolu, oil of thyme, alpha-naphthol, and ether.