\ɹɪtɹˈakʃən], \ɹɪtɹˈakʃən], \ɹ_ɪ_t_ɹ_ˈa_k_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of RETRACTION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Act of withdrawing something advanced; a withdrawal; a declaration of change of opinion; recantation.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
beta Aspartic Acid
- An residue in chains that linked at beta-group instead normal, alpha-carboxyl group, polypeptide linkage. It is a result of the spontaneous decomposition aspartic acid or ASPARAGINE residues.