\ɹɪzˈɔːpʃən], \ɹɪzˈɔːpʃən], \ɹ_ɪ_z_ˈɔː_p_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of RESORPTION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
The absorption of pathological exudates or fluids.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy