\ɹɪpˈɔːtə], \ɹɪpˈɔːtə], \ɹ_ɪ_p_ˈɔː_t_ə]\
Definitions of REPORTER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. One who relates or repeats stories, rumours, &c;â€”one who gives in a verbal or written account or statement of matters referred to him for inquiry by a login court or public body; one who draws up and publishes statements of law pleadings and decisions, proceedings of legislative and other public bodies, and narratives of local incidents, casualties, or other matters likely to interest the public.
Word of the day
bcr v abl Oncogene
- Retrovirus-associated DNA sequences (abl) originally isolated from Abelson murine leukemia virus (Ab-MuLV). proto-oncogene abl (codes for a protein that member tyrosine kinase family. human c-abl gene is located at 9q34.1 on the long arm of chromosome 9. It activated by translocation to bcr 22 in chronic myelogenous leukemia.