\ɹˈɛntə], \ɹˈɛntə], \ɹ_ˈɛ_n_t_ə]\
Definitions of RENTER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A German historian and poet; born in Neidenburg, East Prussia, Jan. 19, 1821; died at Munich, May 1, 1891. He studied severely Konigsberg home, wrote essays of deep scholarship; "Socialistic Elements Goethe's Wilhelm Meister"; tragedy, "The Death Tiberius", the ripest historical learning; "Corsica"; other most authoritative books travel description, based on close personal study. also "Euphorion", an epic, poems high repute. But his works, unsurpassed learning vivid realization spirit their times, are commanding monument genius. City Rome Middle Ages", "Lucretia Borgia", "Urban VIII"., Monuments Popes", "Athenais", need be named.