\ɹˌatɪˌɒsɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɹˌatɪˌɒsɪnˈeɪʃən], \ɹ_ˌa_t_ɪ__ˌɒ_s_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of RATIOCINATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)