\kwˈɒɹɪɪŋ], \kwˈɒɹɪɪŋ], \k_w_ˈɒ_ɹ_ɪ__ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of QUARRYING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.