\kwˈɒntɪtˌe͡ɪtɪv], \kwˈɒntɪtˌeɪtɪv], \k_w_ˈɒ_n_t_ɪ_t_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_v]\
Definitions of QUANTITATIVE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
Relating to quantity: measurable in quantity: (chem.) determining the relative proportions of components.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy