\tˈɜːɹɪd͡ʒəm], \tˈɜːɹɪdʒəm], \t_ˈɜː_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ_ə_m]\
Definitions of PTERYGIUM
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
In med., a disease of the mucous membrane of the eye, consisting of a thickening of the parts between the external angle and the cornea; a disease in which the epidermis of the margin of the nail-folliele remains attached to the surface of the nail, and advances with its growth till the nail is more or less completely covered.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Pterygion, Scapula-p. Digiti. Paronychia-p. Lardaceum, Pinguecula-p. Pingue, Pinguecula.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Noting a compound containing four replaceable hydrogen atoms. acids or alcohols, containing four replaceable atoms of hydrogen.