\pɹətjˈuːbəɹəns], \pɹətjˈuːbəɹəns], \p_ɹ_ə_t_j_ˈuː_b_ə_ɹ_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of PROTUBERANCE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- contrivance by which the dies used in screw-cutting are held. A contrivance to hold the dies for cutting screws.