\pɹəpˈɛnsɪti], \pɹəpˈɛnsɪti], \p_ɹ_ə_p_ˈɛ_n_s_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of PROPENSITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- contrivance by which the dies used in screw-cutting are held. A contrivance to hold the dies for cutting screws.