\pɹˈɒpɐɡˌe͡ɪt], \pɹˈɒpɐɡˌeɪt], \p_ɹ_ˈɒ_p_ɐ_ɡ_ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of PROPAGATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
To be produced or multiplied by generation.
By James Champlin Fernald
By William R. Warner
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- 34-amino acid polypeptide antibiotic produced by Streptococcus lactis. It has been used as a food preservative in canned fruits vegetables, and cheese.