\pɹənˈe͡ɪtə], \pɹənˈeɪtə], \p_ɹ_ə_n_ˈeɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of PRONATOR
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.