\pɹˈə͡ʊɡɹam], \pɹˈəʊɡɹam], \p_ɹ_ˈəʊ_ɡ_ɹ_a_m]\
Definitions of PROGRAMME
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. [Greek] A proclamation or edict setup in a public place ;-a letter under the seal of the sovereign ;-in universities, a detailed outline or list of the theses or subjects of examination, or of the speeches and orations on public occasions ; outline, sketch, or printed statement of the intended proceedings and performances, as in publics ceremonies, processions, musical or other entertainments;- that which is written introductory to something else; preface.
Word of the day
- someone acting freely or even irresponsibly