\pɹˌɒsɪdˈɛnʃə], \pɹˌɒsɪdˈɛnʃə], \p_ɹ_ˌɒ_s_ɪ_d_ˈɛ_n_ʃ_ə]\
Definitions of PROCIDENTIA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).