\pɹˌɒsɪdˈɛnʃə], \pɹˌɒsɪdˈɛnʃə], \p_ɹ_ˌɒ_s_ɪ_d_ˈɛ_n_ʃ_ə]\
Definitions of PROCIDENTIA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- aggressively self-assured, though not necessarily lacking in confidence; "she was quiet and nonassertive as took control"