\pɹˈɒsɪdəns], \pɹˈɒsɪdəns], \p_ɹ_ˈɒ_s_ɪ_d_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of PROCIDENCE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Davidson
Word of the day
- aggressively self-assured, though not necessarily lacking in confidence; "she was quiet and nonassertive as took control"