\pɹˈɪvi], \pɹˈɪvi], \p_ɹ_ˈɪ_v_i]\
Definitions of PRIVY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Private; pertaining to some one exclusively; assigned to private uses; clandestine; appropriated to retirement; admitted to the knowledge of what is secret.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison