\pɹa͡ɪˈɒɹɪti], \pɹaɪˈɒɹɪti], \p_ɹ_aɪ_ˈɒ_ɹ_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of PRIORITY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- An order of diseases in which there is increased coagulability the blood. - Hyperinosis sanguinis.- Fuchs.