\pɹˈɪkli], \pɹˈɪkli], \p_ɹ_ˈɪ_k_l_i]\
Definitions of PRICKLY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.