\pɹɪskɹˈa͡ɪb], \pɹɪskɹˈaɪb], \p_ɹ_ɪ_s_k_ɹ_ˈaɪ_b]\
Definitions of PRESCRIBE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.