\pɹɪskɹˈa͡ɪb], \pɹɪskɹˈaɪb], \p_ɹ_ɪ_s_k_ɹ_ˈaɪ_b]\
Definitions of PRESCRIBE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.