\pɹˈiːt͡ʃ], \pɹˈiːtʃ], \p_ɹ_ˈiː_tʃ]\
Definitions of PREACH
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- fruit like that rose, consisting a cup formed of the calyx tube receptacle, and containing achenes. [Greek] An etaerio with achenes placed on concave thalamus.