\pˈɒtə], \pˈɒtə], \p_ˈɒ_t_ə]\
Definitions of POTTER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
One who hawks crockery or earthenware.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Edward Augustus Warriner
- An American clergyman and writer; born Massachusetts in 1829. He has written: "Victor La Tourette"; "Kear: Poem"; "I Am That I Am: A Metrical Essay"; "The Gate Called Beautiful".