\pədˈaɡɹə], \pədˈaɡɹə], \p_ə_d_ˈa_ɡ_ɹ_ə]\
Definitions of PODAGRA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Thomas Davidson
By Robley Dunglison
By Sir Augustus Henry
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A disease characterized by an irresistible desire to eat earth, observed in some parts of the southern United States, West Indies, etc.