\plˌɛnɪpətˈɛnʃjəɹɪ], \plˌɛnɪpətˈɛnʃjəɹɪ], \p_l_ˌɛ_n_ɪ_p_ə_t_ˈɛ_n_ʃ_j_ə_ɹ_ɪ]\
Definitions of PLENIPOTENTIARY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
A diplomatic representative invested with full powers by his government.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
HLA A2 Antigen
- Human histocompatibility (HLA) surface encoded by locus on chromosome 6. The HLA-A2 antigen is associated with recognition of INFLUENZA A VIRUS.