\plˈasɪd], \plˈasɪd], \p_l_ˈa_s_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of PLACID
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Edward Augustus Warriner
- An American clergyman and writer; born Massachusetts in 1829. He has written: "Victor La Tourette"; "Kear: Poem"; "I Am That I Am: A Metrical Essay"; "The Gate Called Beautiful".