\pˈɪne͡ɪt], \pˈɪneɪt], \p_ˈɪ_n_eɪ_t]\
Definitions of PINNATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).