\pɪˈe͡əɹɪd͡ʒ], \pɪˈeəɹɪdʒ], \p_ɪ__ˈeə_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of PIERAGE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1910 - Black's Law Dictionary (2nd edition)
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henry Campbell Black
Word of the day
- This term refers the Administration of files, documents records created received by an organization ensure proper authorization and procedure for handling or having access to records.