\pˈɪkt͡ʃə], \pˈɪktʃə], \p_ˈɪ_k_tʃ_ə]\
Definitions of PICTURE
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
A representation by lines or colors, as a drawing, engraving, painting, or photograph; image; resemblance.
By James Champlin Fernald
A painting or drawing exhibiting the resemblance of anything; a likeness; representation; description.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.