\fˌɪzɪəlˈɒd͡ʒɪkə͡l], \fˌɪzɪəlˈɒdʒɪkəl], \f_ˌɪ_z_ɪ__ə_l_ˈɒ_dʒ_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of PHYSIOLOGICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.