\fˌɑːmɐsˈuːtɪkə͡l], \fˌɑːmɐsˈuːtɪkəl], \f_ˌɑː_m_ɐ_s_ˈuː_t_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of PHARMACEUTICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Pertaining to drugs.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- One in which inflammatory changes have occurred.