\pˈɛtɪfˌɒɡə], \pˈɛtɪfˌɒɡə], \p_ˈɛ_t_ɪ_f_ˌɒ_ɡ_ə]\
Definitions of PETTIFOGGER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- of or relating abasia (inability to walk) Affected by, or associated with, abasia. Pertaining to or affected with abasia.