\pˌɜːsənˈɛl], \pˌɜːsənˈɛl], \p_ˌɜː_s_ə_n_ˈɛ_l]\
Definitions of PERSONNEL
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
the department responsible for hiring and training and placing employees and for seting policies for personnel management
By Princeton University
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.