\pˌɜːsənˈɛl], \pˌɜːsənˈɛl], \p_ˌɜː_s_ə_n_ˈɛ_l]\
Definitions of PERSONNEL
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
the department responsible for hiring and training and placing employees and for seting policies for personnel management
By Princeton University
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- When an insurer must take their share the losses based on a fixed variable percentage or monetary value. Refer to excess of loss agreement.