\pˌi͡əɹɪˈɒdɪkə͡l], \pˌiəɹɪˈɒdɪkəl], \p_ˌiə_ɹ_ɪ__ˈɒ_d_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of PERIODICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William R. Warner
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).