\pˈɜːfɔːɹˌe͡ɪtə], \pˈɜːfɔːɹˌeɪtə], \p_ˈɜː_f_ɔː_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of PERFORATOR
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Any instrument or apparatus used for perforating; an instrument for perforating the fetal skull in the operation of craniotomy.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe