\pəsˌɛptɪbˈɪlɪti], \pəsˌɛptɪbˈɪlɪti], \p_ə_s_ˌɛ_p_t_ɪ_b_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of PERCEPTIBILITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- This term refers the Administration of files, documents records created received by an organization ensure proper authorization and procedure for handling or having access to records.