\pˈɛlɪkə͡l], \pˈɛlɪkəl], \p_ˈɛ_l_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of PELLICLE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A third and imperfect eruption of teeth, occurring very rarely as an anomaly adult life or even in beginning old age.