\pˌɑːθənə͡ʊd͡ʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \pˌɑːθənəʊdʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \p_ˌɑː_θ_ə_n_əʊ_dʒ_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_s_ˌɪ_s]\
Definitions of PARTHENOGENESIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
The successive production of procreating individuals from a single ovum, without any renewal of fertilization. - Owen.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"