\pˈaɹa͡ɪ͡əts], \pˈaɹaɪəts], \p_ˈa_ɹ_aɪə_t_s]\
Definitions of PARIETES
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"