\pˈaɹəblˌast], \pˈaɹəblˌast], \p_ˈa_ɹ_ə_b_l_ˌa_s_t]\
Definitions of PARABLAST
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Thomas Davidson
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Preparations of pathogenic organisms or their derivatives made nontoxic and intended for active immunologic prophylaxis. They include deactivated toxins.