\pˈalɐtˌiːn], \pˈalɐtˌiːn], \p_ˈa_l_ɐ_t_ˌiː_n]\
Definitions of PALATINE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
Marcy, Randolph B.
- (1812-1887), served Mexican War, and brevetted major-general for services during Civil War. From 1869 to 1881 he was inspector-general. published "Exploration of the Red River" in 1852.