\ˌɒksɪd͡ʒənˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌɒksɪdʒənˈeɪʃən], \ˌɒ_k_s_ɪ_dʒ_ə_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of OXYGENATION
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.